Queen Rock Montreal + Live Aid 4K Ultra HD Edition on May 10!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE best example of pluperfect RBCDs, IMO, have been, hands down, JVC and FIM's 24/32 bit remastered XRCD series of discs. You'd swear you're hearing at a minimum 24 bit remasters! Of course they come at a premium but I was able to get about 2 dozen at greatly reduced prices.

Since all my systems consist of separate components, the majority of RBCDs just don't have the absolute 'zing'of JVC's XRCDs!
I have a bunch of the FIM & TBM discs. Not sure how many are XRCD though.

I have a bunch of the FIM & TBM discs. Not sure how many are XRCD though.
I should've specified that XRCD is usually JVC's moniker. The FIM series usually tote 99.9% pure silver discs as their 'calling card' for superior sonics! Elusive Disc usually blows out these discs for $15 and even LESS] during their blow out sales ...... Music Direct and Acoustic sounds never have the deals ED has!

I should've specified that XRCD is usually JVC's moniker. The FIM series usually tote 99.9% pure silver discs as their 'calling card' for superior sonics! Elusive Disc usually blows out these discs for $15 and even LESS] during their blow out sales ...... Music Direct and Acoustic sounds never have the deals ED has!
Sounds right. I have a pretty big collection of Japanese discs and I lose track of things. I only have about 10 or 15 that are surround, but in the stereo there is a mix of XRCD discs. Honestly I don't listen to them often, just like the other 2000 or so discs I have there's only so much time.

I should have said only 10 - 15 Surround SACD japanese. I have more in DVDA.

Back