Sound Bars for Atmos.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a chance to try out this technology almost a year ago when AudioScenic's Marcos Simon was in the US showing the technology to industry and press. It was quite amazing and, since then, I have been waiting for a soundbar based on their technology. The described product is aimed (literally) at gamers or music lovers who sit a desk.

At the moment, I am looking for a soundbar and, if this technology were available in a larger, room-filling package, I'd jump on it.

Quote from article:

"Naturally, a Dolby Atmos speaker system is great at this, but again that involves a ton of expense, and actually placing a load of speakers around a room, which you may not want. "

Who wouldn't want a load of speakers?????

Kidding aside, I love seeing evolving technologies like this to support multichannel productions. And I'd love to try out this technology. Good stuff. Thank you for sharing.

Any update on this Atmos Soundbar (I've noticed a few soundbars at Walmart with the Atmos logo on them)?

Kirk Bayne

Back