HiRez Poll Wham! - MAKE IT BIG [Blu-Ray Audio (Dolby Atmos)]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the BDA of Wham! - MAKE IT BIG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Terrible Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters
A milestone. Did we NEED this in Atmos? I don't know. Will you allow me to say that still sounds better and warmer on vinyl? Ok I said it. Then I'm happy to add another šŸ˜ blu-ray šŸ“€ to my collection; well it's fairly discrete and there's definitely content for the heights. Personally I like the few hits on the album and the bonus track Christmas song, I'm not a fan of all the remaining ones, too eighty-glam sounding for my taste. I do prefer these songs in stereo but multichannel mix is not boring. But again my subwoofer fights to stay awake -are these new mixes that light on LFE?-

Well, I gave Fantastic a 9, and this sounds every bit as good, so there ya go. Better than the previous album, with fully half of the LP being huge hits on the radio. Sound is good for an atmos mix being played on my 5.1 rig. I notice the bonus tracks have the complete Music from the Edge of Heaven album with the exception of George's solo "A Different Corner" for some reason. Sure, it's a solo track, but supposedly so was "Careless Whisper" and that's here. Oh well...

Back