An email from DV

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gvl_guy

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Greenville, SC (via NJ, Philly, ATL & SoFL)
I received this in my inbox today. I just wanted to pass it along to all:

Dutton Vocalion annual holiday – July 2024
Our office will be closed for the first three weeks in July while we take our well-earned annual break. However, please do keep placing your orders throughout this period, and we’ll begin dispatching them on the week starting Monday 22 July.

Double-wrap
For an additional £2GBP per parcel, we can now double-wrap your order. This provides better protection for parcels in transit and can be used for a maximum of 10 CDs per parcel. If you’re buying more than 10 CDs in a single order, don't forget to add double-wrap for each parcel.

Mail order transit times
Due to the ongoing world situation and its inevitable disruption to both domestic and international delivery services, customers should expect delays in receiving orders. Variations to the restrictions in different parts of the world mean that the length of delay will also vary from country to country. Therefore, the transit times on the Shipping page of our website should be taken only as a rough guide.

Low stock/Deletions
Don’t forget to visit this section of our website for more rarities from the Dutton Vocalion back catalogue, from classical and easy listening to jazz and vocalists. Once they’re gone, they’re gone, so get them while they’re still around.

Reviews
We’re always appreciative of customer feedback, so if you’d like to comment on our releases then please take the time to post a review on our website. It’s easy: just click on the relevant product page, scroll halfway down, and click on the “Click to review this product” link. Alternatively, you can post reviews on any of our product pages on the eBay and Amazon websites. Either way, we’d love to hear from you.

Please also visit us on our Facebook page – “Dutton Vocalion Records”.

Thank you for your continued support and custom,

The Dutton Vocalion team

Back