Blu-ray concerts (preferably in DTS-HD) used for Tributes…RIP

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Bills

QQ Supporter
I always like to hold a Tribute night with my mates on the passing of great artists…it seems to be a regular thing these past few years! The reason for starting this thread is for like-minded surround enthusiasts to help one another for that perfect concert tribute. I’ll list a few that I recommend & in doing so I’m in search 🙏 of one for the late Dolores O’Riordan from The Cranberries 2018 RIP.
Chris Squire RIP 2015 - YES - Live At Montreux 2003 Blu-ray - his solo performance in The Fish is sensational 😎
Dusty Hill RIP 2021 - ZZ Top - Live At Montreux 2013 Blu-ray - all the hits highlighting Dusty in DTS-HD.
Charlie Watts 2021 - The Rolling Stones -Havana Moon Blu-ray -great photography from the rear of Charlie’s set.
Jeff Beck 2023 - Jeff Beck Live at Ronnie Scott’s Blu-ray - sensational set, including my favourite - A Day In The Life.
Mike Pinder 2024 - Live at The Isle of Wight Festival 1970 Blu-ray - highlights Mike’s influence on the Moody Blues.

Back