Steven Wilson Storm Corrosion (Akerfeldt/Wilson) Atmos Mix Coming (Blu-Ray Sept. 27, 2024)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone found this in Canada? Best I could find was this; can't tell if it's actually just a CD though (pricy if so), also release date shows as end of October for some reason. I'd rather not pay $40 for it to get it from another country.

Ok, after reading the reviews I'm sold, I'll pull the trigger despite my huge reluctance to buy a given album more than once.

Is the Drag Ropes video in surround also? I mean the videoclip - the live recording is specified as stereo on the package. Would be nice, but normally these videos come only in stereo.

Ok, after reading the reviews I'm sold, I'll pull the trigger despite my huge reluctance to buy a given album more than once.

Is the Drag Ropes video in surround also? I mean the videoclip - the live recording is specified as stereo on the package. Would be nice, but normally these videos come only in stereo.
The video and live track are stereo, I was hoping the live track was a video as well but it’s just audio

Back