The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prior to Browns vs. Raiders at 4:25, our market is seeing Colts vs. Steelers and Buccaneers vs. Eagles. It’s the height of irony to see Flacco and Mayfield getting it done while Browns fans wait to see the predator waste another week of his teammates’ time and energy.

My OTA offerings here are Broncos @ Jets and Eagles @ Bucks. Watching the Jets game. Jets offence looking sloppy in the early going.
Jets O still looking sloppy. But the Denver O looks even worse, especially the QB play. Both defenses are playing quite well. This could turn into one of those 3 -9 games.

Other surprises. Pack getting beat down. Eagles getting a beat down too. Steelers losing, but the Colts QB has left the game.

Today is my birthday. Obviously I am expecting the Chiefs to win as a special present. Early morning soccer game, a delicious BBQ lunch and the Chiefs going 4>0 would make it perfect.
Another September baby. Happy Birthday! Another tea-time, another day older. Mean it, Go Chiefs!

Packers (my sons team) are getting completely stuffed by the Vikings.
28 to zip .
Maybe shouldn't have started Love 🤷
beerking, with you on that. At least with Willis @ QB, you were winning, he was consistent, healthy & could run. Loves' rusty & playing gimpy with his knee. So far one of the worse performances overall by the whole team!
Too many penalties ( even HC LaFleur got 1 for running on the field), 2 missed fgs, dropped passes.... Defense sucks. WR Watson got hurt.....
The best RB on the field is A. Jones & GB just let him go for nothing!
The only thing GB got right was when they suited up. Atleast they put their athletic supporters on the inside of their uniforms🙄
Overall the game sucks! ...& I had to go picked the Packers to win. I'm 'an idiot babe🎶'..as Dylan said!
Vikings look good. They may be for real which is a bad thing!
....it's in the 4th qt.now & GB is starting to show some life! 28-22 Minn.

Last edited:
I'm a September baby too. The 19th
#17 Belated Happy Birthday! GO BILLS!

hq720.jpg

Back