The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My OTA offerings here are Broncos @ Jets and Eagles @ Bucks. Watching the Jets game. Jets offence looking sloppy in the early going.
Jets O still looking sloppy. But the Denver O looks even worse, especially the QB play. Both defenses are playing quite well. This could turn into one of those 3 -9 games.

Other surprises. Pack getting beat down. Eagles getting a beat down too. Steelers losing, but the Colts QB has left the game.

Packers (my sons team) are getting completely stuffed by the Vikings.
28 to zip .
Maybe shouldn't have started Love 🤷
beerking, with you on that. At least with Willis @ QB, you were winning, he was consistent, healthy & could run. Loves' rusty & playing gimpy with his knee. So far one of the worse performances overall by the whole team!
Too many penalties ( even HC LaFleur got 1 for running on the field), 2 missed fgs, dropped passes.... Defense sucks. WR Watson got hurt.....
The best RB on the field is A. Jones & GB just let him go for nothing!
The only thing GB got right was when they suited up. Atleast they put their athletic supporters on the inside of their uniforms🙄
Overall the game sucks! ...& I had to go picked the Packers to win. I'm 'an idiot babe🎶'..as Dylan said!
Vikings look good. They may be for real which is a bad thing!
....it's in the 4th qt.now & GB is starting to show some life! 28-22 Minn.

Last edited:
I'm a September baby too. The 19th
#17 Belated Happy Birthday! GO BILLS!

hq720.jpg

Back