Thompson Twins - Into The Gap blu ray audio #29 in the SDE series

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do appreciate the extra content and the premium packaging. I don’t mind the higher cost for a classic (to me, anyway) album like this, as long as it doesn’t happen too often 😁

I was shipping were cheaper, but that’s not up to them. I wish there were a way to combine orders, but that’s the reality with limited editions.

I think the shipping could be cheaper if they wanted to, I ordered the latest XTC from Burning Shed and the shipping was £3.70. No tracking, but I don't need that. They even charged the Norwegian VAT, so saving me some money too. :)

I assume you mean "Hold Me Now", but I also still hear "Doctor! Doctor!" on the radio semi-frequently (as well as "Love On Your Side" from the previous album).

Bingo!

The other two songs did not get too much play after that year (1984) so that's why in my book they only had the "One Hit Wonder" - "Hold Me Now", that I enjoy very much until today.

For me "Thompson Twins" are in the same level that "Information Society", they had their short lifespan and then disappear.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
Back