4 more Quadio titles coming in May 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Standing by to see this batch go live!
Hell, they're live now!!!
just ordered zee bundle! :)
4dM1Xf0eRzICSrIMhZs9Mm_bTITkPfsMPL-_z9kmrrPOPFJjUP1W5I9KtAGeKeGhs_2halZ9vcq4vXYhYWB-fPZvsx5IZwYGkXoGAU2tSXub-V9hjtk4i4eD4dsihJM0Rk5F4ZW7Yv8p_fnmMkC9Ke6t1ZF-

So cool to get 8 fricken’ pop ‘n rock quadraphonic discs to order at once! It would be nice to get them all in one package and not split up into several smaller bunches.

I’m out working in a field location tonight so I can’t order until I get back very late into the AM. But as soon as I get home I’m placing that super-batch order.

It’s so nice to see a surround mix series continue like Quadio on physical media. The potential is being reached, expectations exceeded, and minds blown indeed.

Eureka! Successfully placed my order with RHINO for both the Joni Mitchell ASYLUM YEARS and Quadio Bundle #4 and the discount code worked for me [~$23.99 + FREE S/H].

Am still awaiting delivery of The Doors Greatest Hits and Rumours [both Dolby ATMOS]

WHAT A YEAR IT IS SHAPING UP TO BE AND STEVE WOOLARD [FORAGING RHINO] AND THE HARD WORKING CREW @ RHINO ARE TO BE CONGRATULATED FOR RELEASING THESE TREASURES FROM THE WEA VAULTS IN SUCH PRISTINE SONICS and for creating NEW ATMOS remixes!

And since it's ONLY May ..... I have a distinct feeling the BEST IS STILL YET TO COME!

Back