Bjork Lossless Surround

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a little bit embarrassed to admit I like the new single with Rosalia. Pity it's not in surround

I really hope more Bjork surround sound happens this year (sorry if you clicked this thread expecting news).

I thought I lost my DTS rips of the Surrounded box set, but I found them on my computer so I'm somewhat excitedly giving them a spin.

not “new” news per se but james merry (björk’s visual codirector) confirmed last week that the cornucopia film is almost finished being edited and will be released this year.

no idea yet if it will be in theaters first like biophilia live was or blu-ray/streaming only.

Not necessarily an update on surround, but a promising development.

My Apple Music “home” page has started to see recommendations of assorted Björk remixes, eps etc… I went to her page to find that at some point recently every and I mean every Björk remix/EP/single has been uploaded to Apple Music (and presumably other streaming services). Multi disc sets seem to be split into different releases with their own cover art.

My one complaint is they seem to be spread out among the different release categories: albums, Singles & EPs, and Compilations… when perhaps a 4th category would be better.

https://music.apple.com/us/artist/björk/295015

Back