First Look at the 4 New Quadios - QQ Exclusive!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if there will be a new shipment of the Jefferson Starship RED OCTOPUS album? I wanted to buy it but on the Rhino website it says it is no longer for sale: "out of stock". Thanks
See Steve's post right above yours:

Lauren just needs to move stock to Gnarlywood.
There's more to be had of the first four.

I have one more question: I'm from Argentina, I bought four Bluray Quadio on the Rhino website, and I want to know where I can find the postal tracking code. I bought it 4 days ago and so far I haven't seen any information about the postal tracking code. Does anyone know explain why? Thanks.

I have one more question: I'm from Argentina, I bought four Bluray Quadio on the Rhino website, and I want to know where I can find the postal tracking code. I bought it 4 days ago and so far I haven't seen any information about the postal tracking code. Does anyone know explain why? Thanks.
Hola! Rhino can be slow at times to provide any information on tracking. Some of us have waited nearly 10 days to receive any information about tracking. I'd say, hold on for a bit and see what happens next week.

Back