McIntosh Listening Bars (Have a drink and listen to music)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must admit I am enthralled by this concept. Good music with Mcintosh amps (what are the speakers??) and high dollar cocktails.

Sadly I can only afford the Panasonic bars with beer.

Now QQ field trip to Tokyo... I would sell both my kidneys to do that.
Haha, Sonik, you would need to hold onto them before you go, cuz they would likely be damaged when you get back.

I am on another forum, not that much, called Challenger Talk, a few lads started a group trip to Cisco, Utah where the ending scene in the movie Vanishing Point was done. They actually pulled it off with about 12 cars from around the USA meeting there, they had a great time.

Awesome that you like Vanishing Point, never get tired of it.

JBL's
CNY Bar | Hong Kong

Dubbed as Hong Kong’s first audiophile bar, CNY Bar provides an unmatched listening experience backed by McIntosh amplifiers. Sip on classic drinks or enjoy the bar’s unique selection of “audiophile drinks”, one of which pays homage to McIntosh’s iconic blue meters. While this listening bar primarily focuses on jazz records, you can get a taste of international records through their Cantopop and Mandopop-themed nights.

sounds like a great retirement business! Probably wouldn’t draw enough people here to pay the rent, but if I’m going to be listening to music all day/night anyway…. :smokin

Awesome that you like Vanishing Point, never get tired of it.

JBL's
CNY Bar | Hong Kong

Dubbed as Hong Kong’s first audiophile bar, CNY Bar provides an unmatched listening experience backed by McIntosh amplifiers. Sip on classic drinks or enjoy the bar’s unique selection of “audiophile drinks”, one of which pays homage to McIntosh’s iconic blue meters. While this listening bar primarily focuses on jazz records, you can get a taste of international records through their Cantopop and Mandopop-themed nights.
Looks like they are KRS 4351 speakers, which appear to be somewhat inspired by those old JBL 43xx series?

https://www.monoandstereo.com/kenrick-sound-krs-4351-anniversary-speakers/

Back