The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2024 NFL Schedule: Will the Buffalo Bills be featured opening weekend?​

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/20...the-buffalo-bills-be-featured-opening-weekend
The Bills have been must-see TV in recent years, boasting some of the most impressive viewership numbers
1957563084.0.jpg

Photo by Perry Knotts/Getty Images

Ranking The 5 Worst NFL Rosters Ahead of 2024 OTAs​

Gary DavenportMay 11, 2024

1. Bryce Young

Bryce YoungMike Carlson/Getty Images
    NFL roster building is part science and part art. And some general managers and teams are better at it than others.
    Kansas City's Brett Veach has mixed together a combination that has won back-to-back Super Bowls. Howie Roseman and Eric DeCosta have been painting perennial contenders in Philadelphia and Baltimore, respectively, for years.
    It hasn't really seemed to matter who calls the shots in Pittsburgh—the Steelers have had three head coaches in team history and haven't had a losing season in over two decades.
    For some NFL clubs, though, it isn't so easy. Many have had continued turnover at head coach and general manager that leads to disjointed roster construction. Some have seen time, free agency or the salary cap punch holes in their plans, while others have just made bad decisions.
    They know who they are.
    Roster deficiencies can add up quickly for a team. Get too many (or get them at the wrong position), and you can wind up like one of these teams—just entering OTAs and already essentially playing for little more than progress, pride and draft position in 2025.

Link won't work

Last edited:
Looking forward to it:

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The NFL has announced that the Kansas City Chiefs will start the season against the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night, Sept. 5.

Edit: I see this is a home game at Arrowhead. That means I am assured of being able to watch. Truly hope it's not on Peecock to make it troublesome for others.

Last edited:
Yep. The NFL can kiss my ass if they think I am going to pay to see them.
As long as I can always get the Ravens game on my local channel (which is always the case), I will just have to miss some of those other games. I'm lucky that I already subscribe to Amazon Prime for reasons other than football games.

Yep. The NFL can kiss my ass if they think I am going to pay to see them.
As long as I can always get the Ravens game on my local channel (which is always the case), I will just have to miss some of those other games. I'm lucky that I already subscribe to Amazon Prime for reasons other than football games.
ditto. I wont pay. And I dont have Scamazon PrimeRib either

Back