Bob Dylan "Time Out Of Mind" - SDE Blu-Ray #8

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell!!!! This is superb! Tonally gorgeous. Listening in 5.0 the mix is pretty damned good. Varying amounts in the rears but never disappointing. Some tracks - e.g. Cold Irons Bound - rear heavy.

I am well pleased with it.

Time-Out-of-Mind.jpg

Last edited:
I just really don't understand how some in the US already got their copies. I ordered on day 1. Yesterday, my copy says it's just been processed through Langley E, United Kingdom. I mean, wouldn't they make a single shipment to the US? Especially those ordered on day 1? Makes little sense to me.

I just really don't understand how some in the US already got their copies. I ordered on day 1. Yesterday, my copy says it's just been processed through Langley E, United Kingdom. I mean, wouldn't they make a single shipment to the US? Especially those ordered on day 1? Makes little sense to me.
Yeah you'd think they'd have the labels printed and ready to go days ahead of time. And that they'd be delivered to the postal service together. Maybe their shipping department consists of one old guy with bad eyes.

I think it's personal and deliberate. They just don't like you Gene. ;)

Would it help if I said I included an extra $20 to help grease the wheels of production? :p

• Love
Reactions: GOS
It really seems to be the luck of the draw.
TYA seemed to take forever, arrived here at least a week after everyone else got their copies
The Dylan shipped on the 11th, according to tracking it’s already cleared customs here in Vancouver on the 15th so I expect it will be delivered tomorrow or Wednesday.

Well. lol. I've never listened to Atmos on a Stereo system. In fact I haven't owned one in years. So I have no idea what Atmos sounds like folded down to stereo.
I guess I could easily enough, but I don't see the point.
Sounds like the fellow thinks the stereo is going to be brickwalled. That would suck, because, well it just sucks. ROTFLOL.

They're sent by Remedy Fulfilment (maybe they only send alphabetically on surnames!)

1684270528903.png

You folks in the US that got your Dylan orders, or USPS notices, what does your tracking number look like?
I lost all that/deleted it but have a package coming tomorrow USPS that the tracking looks like
LE606xxxxxxxx ? Look familiar? (Yeah I lose stuff. lol)

I can never figure out Jack on the SDE site.

yeah, the tracking, in general with the link they provide usually tells me very little. Mine is currently in the dreaded Chicago hole...yet says it will deliver tomorrow. Sure it will. lol :censored:

yeah, the tracking, in general with the link they provide usually tells me very little. Mine is currently in the dreaded Chicago hole...yet says it will deliver tomorrow. Sure it will. lol :censored:
Yeah Jacksonville, our regional hub for all things delivery, is about the same mess I'm guessing. Jacksonville is one of the "slowdown" hubs our great Postal head honcho designated. I can order something on the other side of Florida, maybe 200 miles away, and sometimes it takes 3 business days. ..and that's for Priority Mail, which used to always be 2 day.
When I was selling overclocked cpu's/motherboards etc. some years ago, I used to get shipping to California in two days every time USPS Priority mail.

• Sad
Reactions: GOS
Back