• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Doobie Brothers Quadio Box

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fourplay

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Hi All

I so rarely sell anything, but I am inspired today to offer this item in anticipation of the forthcoming Quadio set which includes The Captain And Me. If you were hoping to avoid buying them individually, this is just in time for you to get all four before the next Rhino order.

On offer is a Doobie Brothers Quadio Box, new, sealed, and still packed in cardboard from Rhino. This is available to USA buyers - I would consider shipping elsewhere if you agree to cover all shipping and hold me harmless if the shipment is lost. You can specify the method of shipping.

For USA buyers I am asking $110 including media mail shipping. One price and done. You may add insurance if you want to pay extra.

The only thing I ask is that you are buying this for your own collection, and not to resell. I could put this on eBay and make more money. This is intended to be special for QQ members who missed the original sale. I accept PayPal, but if you can't do that I we could work on another method.

First PM gets it - ladies and gentlemen, start your keyboards!

Back