• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 21 Japanese Quadraphonic LPs (SQ, QS & CD-4)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hi everyone,

I am currently making important life changes and I have decided to sell off most of my Quad LP collection. I had planned on buying a CD-4 Demodulator and a SurroundMaster somewhere down the road, but it never happened and probably never will.

All of these are Japanese releases. My visual grading is very conservative. I never grade a record NM unless I bought it new and have only played it a couple of times. When a record is graded EXC, this means it's been barely played, if at all. VG+ means there is one shallow superficial scratch on one or both sides. For the cover, the same rules apply. EXC means the artwork is clean and devoid of any damages. VG+ means there will be minor yellowing of the edges or light spotting on the back cover (this is inherent to many Japanese album covers).

I have tried to price these reasonably. The shipping quotes to the U.S. were made using Canada Post shipping app. The prices are accurate so there won't be any surprises. Shipping includes tracking and a 7 business days delivery window. As you will see from the quotes, once you ship 9 or more records, every record costs about $4.25 to ship. For UK, Europe (except Italy) and Canada, I'll give you a quote once you know how many records you want.

I have 100% positive feedback on hundreds of transactions as a seller the Steve Hoffman Forums (Simon A as on QQ) with over 18 years as a seller. I pack everything safely so you don't have to worry.

Payment is with PayPal and all prices are in USD. Should you choose to purchase some of these, I will send you a detailed PayPal invoice so you know exactly what you are paying for and what you will be receiving.

Feel free to ask any question or should you want to see pictures, although most of these have been posted in the various QQ new acquisitions threads.

I prefer communicating through Private Messages. Feel free to get in touch with any questions.

Thank you for looking! :)

Quad Records for sale

Grading = Record / Cover

Grand Fantastic Strings - Yesterday - Beetles Symphonic Sound (RCA R4J-7056) CD-4 no obi $12.00 EXC/VG+

Grand Fantastic Strings - Love Story (RCA R4J-7003) CD-4 obi $12.00 VG+/EXC

Grand Fantastic Strings - Bridge Over Troubled Water - The Great Hits Of The Beatles, Simon & Garfunkel (RCA R4J-7004) CD-4 obi $12.00 VG+/EXC

Grand Fantastic Strings - Touch Me In The Morning (RCA R4J-7061) CD-4 obi $12.00 VG+/EXC

Takeshi Inomata & Sound Limited - Yesterday (Polydor GR 2001) CD-4 obi $14.00 EXC/EXC

Takeshi Terauchi & Blue Jeans - Manatsu No Umi Wo Buttobase (King Records 4K21) QS obi $12.00 VG+/EXC

Jun Nambara - Best Screen Music In SQ (CBS/Sony SOLL 74001) SQ obi $12.00 EXC/EXC

Jun Nakamura - Beatles Song Book (CBS/Sony SOLJ 29) White Label Promo / SQ obi $12.00 EXC/EXC

Drum & Tenor Sax / Best 40 (Atlantic QL5038-9A) 2 LP set SQ obi $14.00 EXC/EXC

Shiro Michi & Koichi Oki ‎- EX-42 V.S. ARP Synthesizer (CBS/Sony SOLJ-12) SQ obi $12.00 EXC/EXC

Shiro Michi - Holidays (CBS/Sony SOLJ-49) SQ obi $12.00 EXC/EXC

Arita Shintaro - Drum Drum Drum (Crown GW 7025Q) QS obi $12.00 VG+/EXC

Richard Gold Orchestra - Last Tango In Paris / Big Band Screen Spectacle (RCA R4J-7033) CD-4 obi $12.00 VG+/EXC

New Supreme Orchestra – This Is SQ / The Other Side of Beatles (Trio TD-4) SQ no obi (was not issued with an obi) / Promo $12.00 VG+/EXC

Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra - Yomi-Kyo Pops II (Toshiba Records LF-91004) Pro-Use / no obi $10.00 EXC/VG+

Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra - Yomi-Kyo Pops III (Toshiba Records LF-91006) Pro-Use / obi $10.00 EXC/EXC

Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra - Yomi-Kyo Pops IV (Toshiba Records LF-91011) Pro-Use / obi $10.00 EXC/EXC

Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra - Yomi-Kyo Pops V (Toshiba Records LF-91013) Pro-Use / no obi $10.00 EXC/VG+

SQ 4 Channel Stereo Record (Trio Records JD 001) SQ no obi (was not issued with an obi) / Promo $6.00 VG+/EXC

An Introduction To The World Of SQ Quadraphonic Sound (CBS/Sony YAPC-18) SQ no obi (was not issued with an obi) / Promo $6.00 EXC/EXC

Pioneer 4 Channel Stereo (Warner-Pioneer Corporation PQX-1006) SQ no obi (was not issued with an obi) / Promo $6.00 EXC/EXC

Tracked Shipping to the U.S.A.

1 record = $20.70
2 records = $22.25
3 records = $24.85
4 records = $31.05
5 records = $31.05
6 records = $32.10
7 records = $34.45
8 records = $35.20
9 records = $38.30
10 records = $42.45
11 records = $45.55
12 records = $46.60
13 records = $49.20
14 records = $50.75
15 records = $50.75
16 records = $53.85
17 records = $56.45

The following titles are SOLD!

SQ 4 Channel Stereo Record (Trio Records JD 001) SQ no obi (was not issued with an obi) / Promo $6.00 VG+/EXC

An Introduction To The World Of SQ Quadraphonic Sound (CBS/Sony YAPC-18) SQ no obi (was not issued with an obi) / Promo $6.00 EXC/EXC

Pioneer 4 Channel Stereo (Warner-Pioneer Corporation PQX-1006) SQ no obi (was not issued with an obi) / Promo $6.00 EXC/EXC

Shiro Michi & Koichi Oki ‎- EX-42 V.S. ARP Synthesizer (CBS/Sony SOLJ-12) SQ obi $12.00 EXC/EXC

Shiro Michi - Holidays (CBS/Sony SOLJ-49) SQ obi $12.00 EXC/EXC

Jun Nambara - Best Screen Music In SQ (CBS/Sony SOLL 74001) SQ obi $12.00 EXC/EXC

Jun Nakamura - Beatles Song Book (CBS/Sony SOLJ 29) White Label Promo / SQ obi $12.00 EXC/EXC

New Supreme Orchestra – This Is SQ / The Other Side of Beatles (Trio TD-4) SQ no obi (was not issued with an obi) / Promo $12.00 VG+/EXC

The remaining 13 titles are pending.

Thank you for looking! :)

Everything has been sold!

Thank you to those who have taken interest in the thread. :)

Please consider this thread closed.

Last edited:
Back