• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 7 x Q8 Cartridges

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I am currently making important life changes and I selling off the following Q8 cartridges. My friend Bruce (aka Captain Beyond) kindly transferred over 100 of these babies for me but sadly passed away over two years ago from Cancer before getting to the last 7 tapes.

In all transparency, these have not been tested nor did he have the time to replace the pad like he always did before playing a cart. I purchased these from reputable e-bay sellers about 3 years ago. Two carts appear a little dirty, but the rest look really clean. 3 have slip cases. All sales are final.

I am selling these as a lot and I have tried to price them reasonably. The shipping quotes to the U.S. and Canada were made using Canada Post shipping app. The prices are accurate so there won't be any surprises. Shipping includes tracking and a 7 to 10 business days delivery window. For UK, Europe (except Italy), I'll give you a quote if you want to purchase them.

I have 100% positive feedback on hundreds of transactions as a seller the Steve Hoffman Forums (Simon A as on QQ) with over 18 years as a seller. I pack everything safely so you don't have to worry.

Payment is with PayPal and all prices are in USD. Should you choose to purchase some of these, I will send you a detailed PayPal invoice so you know exactly what you are paying for and what you will be receiving.

I prefer communicating through Private Messages. Feel free to get in touch with any questions.

Q8 cartridges for sale

Vikki Carr - Nashville By Carr (Liberty A-9007)
The Modern Jazz Quartet - Plastic Dreams (Atlantic L 71589)
Stanley Turrentine - Pieces of Dreams (Fantasy 7163-4002 H)
Lou Donaldson - Sassy Soul Strut (Blue Note BN-DA109-H)
Harry Nilsson - Duit on Mon Dei (RCA APT1-0817)
Bobby Womack - Lookin' For A Love Again (United Artists Records UA-DA199-H) (Gold cartridge)
Les Baxter & 101 String Orchestra - Que Mango (Alshire Quad / Spectrum QST-17)

Price = $60.00 USD

+

Tracked Shipping to the U.S.A. $22.00 USD

Untracked Shipping to the U.S.A. $20.00 USD

Tracked Shipping to Canada $20.00 USD

7 Q8s.jpg

Last edited:
These have been sold!

Thank you to those who have taken interest in the thread. :)

Please consider this thread closed.

Back