Guess Which Rhino Quad Disc is Coming Out This Friday, Oct 25, 2024?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was Alice Cooper - Muscle Of Love? The quad mix was released by Audio Fidelity on SACD a few years ago but is now out of print.

Nothing to get too excited about unless you didn’t get that title, although maybe there is also a new Atmos mix now to go with it? 🤔

Personally I think there is lower bearing fruit for better releases but these are the dice that are rolled…

My guess - a multi album James Taylor quad!

I wish. Probably James and I will be gone when it finally might happen. Fickle artists and their management do not make things easy for guys like Foraging Rhino. If he had his way, I am sure we'd already have Quadio's of "Gorilla", "Late for the Sky", "One of These Nights".....stuff like that. The no brainers.

There are always people who step in, either looking for more money, more control, or spite as they just enjoy being a pain in the ass, to block what should obviously be available to the marketplace.

I thought it was Alice Cooper - Muscle Of Love? The quad mix was released by Audio Fidelity on SACD a few years ago but is now out of print.

Nothing to get too excited about unless you didn’t get that title, although maybe there is also a new Atmos mix now to go with it? 🤔

Personally I think there is lower bearing fruit for better releases but these are the dice that are rolled…
This was never confirmed or denied. Personally I don't think it's AC.

Back