Guess Which Rhino Quad Disc is Coming Out This Friday, Oct 25, 2024?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered Muscle of Love with this same old code. CCGNWMX10 10% off for a total of $42.73. the 15% off code did not work. Still the 10% ($3.50) is better than nothing. I have the original LP and the Acoustic Sounds 4.0 Quad SACD. I hope this is worth it.
And now that I think back, I may have had it in there and quickly hit the next button, but something else was maybe missing and I thought it was not working so then I tried the 10%.

Sorry to hijack this thread but can anyone comment on Rhino's shipping policies these days? I ordered a Quadio batch six months ago and the four discs (all showing as in stock) were sent to me in three batches, and I ended up paying the import duties service fee three times. Are they still doing this? Meaning that ordering multiple discs in one order comes with the risk of the order being sent out in multiple batches?

Sorry to hijack this thread but can anyone comment on Rhino's shipping policies these days? I ordered a Quadio batch six months ago and the four discs (all showing as in stock) were sent to me in three batches, and I ended up paying the import duties service fee three times. Are they still doing this? Meaning that ordering multiple discs in one order comes with the risk of the order being sent out in multiple batches?
Rhino's contracted fulfillment company, Gnarlywood, still sucks. Multiple shipments are still possible, if not probable. If there is a comment field for the order, you could try using it to request a single shipment, but no guarantees it will be honored.

Back