Hawkwind - In Search Of Space (Stephen W Tayler 5.1 mix out in August!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening now.

I've so wanted to hear this iconic album in surround. And not in any old twopence halfpenny mix either.

Fear not folks, the Merlin of Wiltshire has cast his spell and produced, probably his best surround mix to date.

I'm spellbound in utter joy.

Stephen W Tayler, thank you 🤩
I've listened too. The surround mix is superb (y). This is music of the gods the best I've ever heard it.

ps one of the additional tracks (also in surround) Kiss of the Velvet Whip, which I've never heard before, is an absolute trip, a must for all Hawkwind fans in this universe and beyond!

I have loved all the Hawkwind I have purchased since learning about Hawkwind from QQ.
This new release I am sure will be great also. Ripping discs now.
I have some questions:
1. Is the album called X In Search Of Space (I think the X is correct) or In Search Of Space? When ripping the data eliminates the X. I be
2. Regarding the Bonus Tracks, I have read here on QQ that the song Silver Machine was the hit, but it is a bonus track. Was it never on a album? Only released as a single?

I have loved all the Hawkwind I have purchased since learning about Hawkwind from QQ.
This new release I am sure will be great also. Ripping discs now.
I have some questions:
1. Is the album called X In Search Of Space (I think the X is correct) or In Search Of Space? When ripping the data eliminates the X. I be
2. Regarding the Bonus Tracks, I have read here on QQ that the song Silver Machine was the hit, but it is a bonus track. Was it never on a album? Only released as a single?
X is correct.
You may rely on it.
Look at the spine of the slipcase, they got it right.
Post #37 above, August 16.

Back