High Fidelity Review Best of 2003 Poll

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cai Campbell said:
I can't believe that none of our HFR friends have posted a link to this yet, so here ya go:

Vote For Your Favourite High-Resolution Release of 2003
Hi Cai, an inner-circle vote for well or most bad surround productions may be interesting. I think, at maximum there sould named 4-5 titles (for my at DVD-A is beneth some other top "Goover Washington Winelight", " Mana - Unplugged", "Best of Mickey Hart", Donald Fagen - The Nightfly", DTS-Entertainment "Bazilian Bossa". For SA-CD there are -of courese - Dark Side of th Moon", "Groove Armada - Goodbye Country² "Spyro Gyra - In Modern Times", "Blues Company - From Dybreak to Heartbreak" (German production), "Shaggy - Lucky ay".
So far my votes.
But what do you think about my Subject :"Actual surround needs beneth talking also fighting?" and for an integration in the Forum of a subject for collecting the e-mail addresses of the record-firms for pointed echoes from the surround-fans dircet to the firms? More about this in my report. Dietrich

Back