Ian Thomas - new album to be mixed in Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

A little heads up on the upcoming multi-channel release of How We Roll. Ian told me just prior to the Christmas holidays that the deal was done. Both the stereo and Atmos mixes are completed and in the hands of Pure Audio Blu Ray in Germany.

https://www.pureaudio-bluray.com/
Pure Audio will be handling a limited printing release which will include both a CD and an Atmos encoded Blu Ray. The current ETA is set for the end of March.
Hi
Unfortunately, PUREAUDIO do not deliver to the UK.
Which is a huge shame as I'm sure there are many of us who would like to purchase Ian's new release.
Is there any work around possible?
Cheers

The combo's apparently out now:
https://ianrecords.com/products/ian-thomas-how-we-roll

Back cover:
1715088121514.png

Tracking already?
I got an order confirmation but that’s it.
Stoked to get this from Ian, he’s been a big deal here in Canada since my teens
I also got a shipping notification yesterday, May 7th. It really did ship because I can track it already and it's moving.

I also got a shipping notification yesterday, May 7th. It really did ship because I can track it already and it's moving.
Got my tracking number today, the fact DHL is mentioned has me worried about duty, tax and handling charges

@MTB Vince - Is it safe to assume that you’re the Vince mentioned in the liner notes? If so, good for you and thank you for playing a part in this release. I’m only two and a half songs in and this is easily as good as ANY Atmos mix I’ve ever heard (including The Harmony Codex, which says a lot in my book). And the material is on par with Ian’s brilliant catalog. I’m so happy to have this in my collection.

@MTB Vince - Is it safe to assume that you’re the Vince mentioned in the liner notes? If so, good for you and thank you for playing a part in this release. I’m only two and a half songs in and this is easily as good as ANY Atmos mix I’ve ever heard (including The Harmony Codex, which says a lot in my book). And the material is on par with Ian’s brilliant catalog. I’m so happy to have this in my collection.

Yes, that was a reasonable assumption @dr. simple- LOL! I am indeed that Vince. Great to hear you enjoyed it. I very much agree that this new album is among Ian's best work.

Ian just completed the Maritimes (eastern Canada) leg of his latest Canadian tour where he and the band trotted out the new single, How We Roll, to a standing ovation. I've been twisting his arm to incorporate several more of the new songs for the next leg of the tour. Last week Ian asked me which new songs would I choose to add to the set-list. I've not yet responded and need to come up with an answer for when we meet for lunch later this week. I'm thinking these three tracks in addition to How We Roll: Waiting For The World To End, Cut Out My Heart, and We Are Who We Are. Which of the new songs do you and the other Ian Thomas fans here in this thread think would make a great addition to his concert set-list?

Make sure you guys all have a listen to the CD as well. The stereo mix is a sonic treat too.

Last edited:
Back