Jethro Tull Expanded 2024 reissues?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lensflair

I stumbled on the hmv.com website, and they have the expanded versions of Stand Up, Warchild, Passion Play, and Heavy Horses available for preorder with an August 23rd release date. I haven't found that info anywhere. Has any one heard of these being released. I need Passion Play to complete my set.

They don't ship to the U.S.

https://hmv.com/store/music/cd/a-pa...BD*MTcyMTA2NzE0Mi4xLjEuMTcyMTA2NzIzMS4wLjAuMA..

I stumbled on the hmv.com website, and they have the expanded versions of Stand Up, Warchild, Passion Play, and Heavy Horses available for preorder with an August 23rd release date. I haven't found that info anywhere. Has any one heard of these being released. I need Passion Play to complete my set.

They don't ship to the U.S.

https://hmv.com/store/music/cd/a-pa...BD*MTcyMTA2NzE0Mi4xLjEuMTcyMTA2NzIzMS4wLjAuMA..

Mine just shipped to me in Arizona from JPC in Germany via DHL!

I received “A passion play” today from amazon but got an email to say that “War child” is delayed! No idea why when other people already have it

This must be the Bizarro World thread. 😃
SfsquSn.jpeg

I had all three ordered with Amazon. War Child went to being marked as delayed, and Stand Up was cancelled by Amazon - never had that happen before. Passion Play turned up yesterday, I ordered the other two from Burning Shed. Cost a tad more but you can't mess with the availability of these things.

Has anyone seen any US vendors to purchase these from? None of my usual sources have these. Hate to pay the high shipping costs if I don’t have to.

I ordered my copy of War Child off of Amazon US from a Marketplace seller called Avatar Music. It was $59.79 with tax and shipping. But now I see that Avatar is based in the UK! No matter, because the final price was reasonable. I had ordered it from Amazon UK for a few dollars more, but I canceled when I got an email that it had been delayed. I got a shipping notice this morning from Avatar.

I REALLY want Passion Play. But I would also grab Stand Up. I’m in no hurry if I knew the US would eventually get them. Would hate for them to go out of print again. Grrrrrrr.

I can't figure out what's going on with the distribution of these re-presses. There was a discussion last time around about how hard it was to find anyone selling them, and it seems to be even worse this time.

Jpc.de now shows the official release date of the latest batch as 30 August (and still has the best prices of any vendor I've found), but they're now saying that Stand Up is contingent upon availability from the supplier. And there are still no US-based retailers carrying the most recent titles. One or two people on this thread and the Stand Up thread have posted links to ImportCDs, but they are not yet carrying Stand Up or Warchild, the two that I'm after.

Rarewaves.com--a UK-based vendor, with cheap overseas shipping--ended up having the best prices on the previous round of re-presses. But even they are not yet stocking the latest titles.

Back