Steven Wilson King Crimson in Atmos! ("Larks Tongues" 2CD/2BD set coming in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is LIzard and WOP still happening?
I hope they are. The Deluxe Edition of the documentary In The Court Of The Crimson King-King Crimson at 50 from 2022 includes "Peace: A Theme" and mentions that it's 'from the forthcoming Complete In The Wake Of Poseidon Recording Sessions'. And I hope they don't forget Islands & Starless And Bible Black (and the rest of KC's studio catalog).

Just a guess, but I think we’ll get “Red” and “Starless & Bible Black” later this year
I'm all for that but what about Lizard & In The Wake of Poseidon in Atmos? They were supposed to come out late 2023. DGM Live could make the 4 available at the same time like Rhino has been doing with the Quadio Series. Robert & Toyah could drop hints at Sunday Lunch

I'm all for that but what about Lizard & In The Wake of Poseidon in Atmos? They were supposed to come out late 2023. DGM Live could make the 4 available at the same time like Rhino has been doing with the Quadio Series. Robert & Toyah could drop hints at Sunday Lunch
Toyah prefers to drop other things at Sunday Lunch. Just ask @beerking. Seriously though, I’d be all in Lizard!

Back