Leaked Multitrack Masters

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there was a whole lot of Zep multis with no mastering released , HOH, III, IV, PG, they are amazingly cool sounding
No others besides the LZ II ones I've ever seen, and I've been been buying, trading, and collecting since 2007. Where did you see other album tracks in studio stem, or multitrack form?

No others besides the LZ II ones I've ever seen, and I've been been buying, trading, and collecting since 2007. Where did you see other album tracks in studio stem, or multitrack form?
I also have a massive collection of multi-tracks and I've never seen any Led Zep ones other than than the 4 from "Making of Led Zeppelin II".

Not a leak but there was a release of David Bowie's song "Jump They Say" on CD-R that allowed the owner to create their own custom mix of that track:
"Jump: The David Bowie Interactive CD-ROM was released; wherein endless mixes of the song and versions of the video could be created."

I see postings of the the stems online but I suspect the quality isn't that great. For example

Back