Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Pyromaniacs up and down the block are still blowing UP, so i'm CRANKING UP!
Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 8.26.45 AM.png
9.57 on our poll
thread

The humidity today is so oppressive that I've locked myself in the basement and I'm frying my brains on Birds Of Fire.

View attachment 107295

Love this quad. Are the rear channels swapped? Who cares.

Front channels actually, and if you've already ripped the files to .dsf it's as simple as dropping them into @HomerJAU 's MMH software and reassigning those two channels. :)

Listened to a nice pair of quad files on my laptop today.
Santana Amigos & Beach Boys Surf's Up
View attachment 107337
View attachment 107338
Was the QQ site down for everyone today??
ahh.. nice to see the ultra scarce Israeli SQ Quad LP of a farout album! 🤩🙏

shame the "Amigos" Quad is so.. odd.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ i'm pretty sure it was a Fred Catero confection of sorts, rather than a genuine mix from multi's, although sadly the great man's no longer around to enquire abouddit, so i suppose we shall never know 🙌😔💔

QQ was indeed down, they had us panicking there for a while!! 🫠🤌😂

Thick As A Brick 5.1 loud... Spin me back down the years...Spin me down the long ages, let them sing the song...
7J6RIkn.jpeg
Not quite 180, but I did record a high of 110.6dB(A) of pure, unamplified crowd noise at the Mexico vs. Venezuela game at SoFi Stadium on June 26th:

IMG_1855.png

I was in the nosebleeds, and I'm quite sure I wasn't recording during the loudest moment. I arrived after the game had started and from outside the stadium, the sound was already thunderous. 72K people in attendance... Nuts!

Last edited:
Back