Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking Heads STOP MAKING SENSE [SIRE/RHINO 2024 ATMOS remix/2 RBCDs/1 BD~A ATMOS/STEREO] Extraordinary remix from the folks at Rhino who have been on a dramatic roll as of late. Differs from the UHD4K video remix. STUNNING. Includes Glossy booklet

• Stop Making Sense (Deluxe Edition)

Talking Heads STOP MAKING SENSE [SIRE/RHINO 2024 ATMOS remix/2 RBCDs/1 BD~A ATMOS/STEREO] Extraordinary remix from the folks at Rhino who have been on a dramatic roll as of late. Differs from the UHD4K video remix. STUNNING. Includes Glossy booklet

• Stop Making Sense (Deluxe Edition)
Do you recommend the Rhino BD-A over the UHD4K? You know i'm a sucker for a recoRAMdation!

Do you recommend the Rhino BD-A over the UHD4K? You know i'm a sucker for a recoRAMdation!
The A24 Native UHD4K remaster of Stop Making Sense is excellent but the $70 price is a bit steep, I heartily recommend the 3 disc RHINO remix/remaster as I only paid $25 for it during Deep Discount's recent 15% off sale.

But as mentioned, both mixes differ as the 4K remix more closely follows the movement on stage of the individual performers....but since director Jonathan Demme filmed it on 35mm film, the video is absolutely stunning on every level.

Perhaps a less expensive 4K video version will be offered in the future...in which case it would be well worth adding to your collection!

Back