Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Thin Lizzy.
As the poles and comments allude to, the mix isn't much more than stereo for either album but they do sound good.
The beer is RAR Out of Order Strawberry Funfetti Cake which is a strawberry sour made with lactose, vanilla and cake batter ... yeah don't ask me how they do it but it tastes like a well made strawberry cupcake.
Jailbreak.jpg
Johnny The Fox.jpg

Edo De Waart I Got Rhythm GERSHWIN [Philips Eloquence series/AMSI Surround encoded] A 1972 recording lovingly remastered in what UMG refers to as Ambient Surround Imaging [AMSI] but when decoded through my Meridian 861 v.8 pre/pro in DSP Musiclogic mode is anything but ambient with discrete elements swirling all over the room. Gorgeous interpretations in stunning sonics!

George Gershwin - I Got Rhythm / Concerto In F / Rhapsody No. 2 / Préludes / Cuban Overture album cover

Véronique Sanson - 50th anniversary release (just out) of "de l'autre côté de mon rêve" with blu-ray with atmos mix.
@Malhomme: is there an immersive mixing engineer identified anywhere on the package or in the booklet? (Perhaps Hubert Salou, who's credited on Sanson's website with the upcoming Atmos mix of Le maudit?)

Last edited:
Back