Losing my mind trying to burn gapless audio to DVD-Video...any advice?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YellowMoon

Hello, new member here, having a really hard time with figuring this out. Im trying to burn CD quality albums to a DVD-V so I can have full discographies (or most of them) on 1 or 2 DVDs. My blu-ray player doesn't support DVD-A sadly. I tried Audio DVD Creator, which worked wonders outside of the fact that i cannot get it to make gapless ISOs for the life of me, and I got an old version of Cirlinca High-definition Audio Studio Ultra 3.3 running on a Windows XP virtual machine, but the page to get the DVD-Video plugin is down, and i doubt itd be on the Wayback Machine even if it wasnt under maintenence. The only thing I was able to get working was AudioMuxer, but i have to manually convert the CD rips to 16/48 and it takes an insanely long time to even make the ISO once i've done that. Any advice? Anyone happen to have the ZIP for that Cirlinca plugin?

Something else i wanted to mention, not using this for pirated music, everything im trying to get onto DVD-V has no CD release, ive already bought the vinyl and cassette releases where applicable, just want a digital version to put in the setup in my bedroom. I sadly dont own a good DAP, so this is the next best thing I can think of.

Wayback machine is back up, the file sadly isnt there but i was able to get the name of it, DVDAuthorEnhancementPack.zip, anyone happen to have it?

Back