Madeleine Peyroux “Let’s Walk” - new album with Elliot Scheiner Dolby Atmos & Auro-3D mixes! (streaming/download)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S
To play in what, a DAW? I think it would just cause confusion, since most listeners seem to be using HDMI.

The decoded Auro nulled out almost completely with the source files, so you can easily make your own 10-channel wavs using the Auro-3D Export plugin (which I think is available to the public?).
So, what is that format that you’re offering for Auro, embedded wav? I’ve played embedded flac and regular MKVs but nothing else for Auro 3D so far. Thx

So, what is that format that you’re offering for Auro, embedded wav? I’ve played embedded flac and regular MKVs but nothing else for Auro 3D so far. Thx
Yep, embedded WAV - that's what the encoder produces. Before we put them up for sale, I always test with the Auro-3D Export plugin to make sure they 'up-fold' back to 5.1.4 or 7.1.4.

Whenever I try to convert these embedded WAVs to FLAC (using a variety of different encoders included FLAC Frontend, Foobar2000, AudioMuxer, etc), I always end up with a corrupted file. So I'm not sure how other folks, like 2L for instance, are producing embedded FLACs.

Is there something better than this for Auro on a Mac? I don't really want to use jriver and I'm not finding the plugin.

Back