Music Media Helper (Tools for Multichannel Audio & Music Videos)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to MMH. I downloaded latest 8 beta and I extracted some wav files from mkv files. I used the tag feature to input tag info into them.

I later tried to use the mp3tag freeware I normally use to add cover art to these converted wavs but mp3tag was unable to write any new tags to these MMH converted files. I also tried using MMH converted files that were not tagged by MMH with the same result.

I have been using mp3tag to tag hundreds of files without a hitch. I tried Mp3tag on other wav files I had previously ripped and the program worked fine with them.

Also, when I load the converted wavs that were tagged by MMH into mp3tag, I could not see any of the tag info.

The MMH converted files seem to play OK. Just wondering why, the MMH converted wav files seem to be incompatible with mp3tag?

New to MMH. I downloaded latest 8 beta and I extracted some wav files from mkv files. I used the tag feature to input tag info into them.

I later tried to use the mp3tag freeware I normally use to add cover art to these converted wavs but mp3tag was unable to write any new tags to these MMH converted files. I also tried using MMH converted files that were not tagged by MMH with the same result.

I have been using mp3tag to tag hundreds of files without a hitch. I tried Mp3tag on other wav files I had previously ripped and the program worked fine with them.

Also, when I load the converted wavs that were tagged by MMH into mp3tag, I could not see any of the tag info.

The MMH converted files seem to play OK. Just wondering why, the MMH converted wav files seem to be incompatible with mp3tag?
Use FLAC. WAV files aren't universally supported for tagging.

No idea except if your files are > 2GB? Can you provide more info? Were these split into chapters etc?

Back