Music Media Helper (Tools for Multichannel Audio & Music Videos)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great. Audiomuxer doesn't need that line. Good to know because that is pretty much the only thing I used it for these days with MMH around.
That's interesting. I obviously have a limited knowledge of cue files (and honestly try to avoid them whenever possible), but I figured there would be standardization or universal requirements. I know a lot of members use Audiomuxer, but I've never gotten around to downloading it and learning how to use it.

Well with AudioMuxer what you see is what you get. I've not been able to get in touch with him in a few years but he had not much interest in updating it.
One of the cool features of the program is an automated sequence for encoding with the DTS-MAS encoder. I tried to get him to do the same with Surcode for MLP but he had no interest.
Pl4it was one of the original members of our SBU group and AudioMuxer was geared more toward those of us that did a lot of upmixing.

Back in the day I made literally hundreds of cue files manually, doing all the conversions to Frames by hand. Don't much miss it. Also converting to the ms format for DVD-A authoring from one large file so discWelder would know where the track splits were.

Garry is very receptive to bug fixes and such, and MMH is more of a "Swiss Army Knife" for modern audio needs, which is very cool indeed.

Back