New to the forum

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willie Wilson

QQ Supporter
Good day everyone,
I’m new to the forum and happy to be a part of this community. I’m a music collector and have become engaged in surround over the past several years. I have acquired about 40 titles in the past six months, including the Tragically Hip Road Apples box,the new Joni Mitchell Quadio box set, King Crimson’s Discipline and the four Beatles boxes. My system is a Nakamichi Shockwafe Ultra 9.2.4 and it’s pretty good for a consumer-level system. Longing for the day to be able to afford a professional setup.

Looking forward to learning from all of you and expanding the conversation. Thank you for your hospitality.

Welcome to the Forum! You will find the hobby to be rewarding and expensive. But we are a great group. Chime in when ready!

Good day everyone,
I’m new to the forum and happy to be a part of this community. I’m a music collector and have become engaged in surround over the past several years. I have acquired about 40 titles in the past six months, including the Tragically Hip Road Apples box,the new Joni Mitchell Quadio box set, King Crimson’s Discipline and the four Beatles boxes. My system is a Nakamichi Shockwafe Ultra 9.2.4 and it’s pretty good for a consumer-level system. Longing for the day to be able to afford a professional setup.

Looking forward to learning from all of you and expanding the conversation. Thank you for your hospitality.
Welcome and great to have you join in. Lots of quality surround releases can be found on the used market including our "for sale" listings here. It need not be too expensive really if you buy only your top faves and look for best prices, keep an eye on the forums. Seems often we see coupon codes, used copies plus sales and close-outs at online sites.

Back