Saying hi from Melbourne, Australia

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having joined over a month ago, here is some feedback. Great response in this thread but let down by being still shackled in 10 posts kindergarten (no notice anywhere, until I asked?) and a plea for funds as a welcome message.

I understand the need to prevent spammers, but putting a 10 posts limit says "we don't trust you". And while we don't trust you, please give us some money ! But the benefits are mostly irrelevant for you as a newcomer.

Not exactly the welcome I expected. It has taken me a few weeks between my first posts and now to get over this hump.

Welcome to the QQ forum. I'd like to take a moment to address your concerns.

1. The 10 post rule for new members is a relatively common practice to protect forum integrity. I approve these all day long as soon as they are seen. This seems more like a velocity problem. Hopefully you'll scan the wealth of material and pass the 10 responses aspect quickly as most members do.

2. QQ is owned by a hosting company that needs revenue to supply services and features we all enjoy. Whether you choose to support the site with a subscription (this removes the ads) or surf the site without doing so is always entirely your decision.

Again, welcome to the best online community for quad and surround music aficionados.

Last edited:
Back