• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sony Music Japan Hybrid SACDs 7" Series (Toto, Billy Joel x 2)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hi everyone,

Conservative grading. Payment with PayPal. These come from a non-smoking & pet-free home. All discs play without issues.

Payment is with PayPal and all prices are in USD. Should you choose to purchase some of these, please send me your PayPal and shipping addresses so I may send you a PayPal invoice.

Bought new and played a couple of times. Sets are complete with all inserts and obi. Discs are EXC

I prefer communicating through Private Messages. Feel free to get in touch with any questions.

Feel free to get in touch with any questions.

Billy Joel - 52nd Street
Sony Records Int'l SICP-10123-4 / Hybrid SACD with Stereo and 5.1 mixes
Price = $38

Billy Joel
‎- The Stranger
Sony Records Int'l SICP-10129-31/ Hybrid SACD with Stereo and 5.1 mixes + Blu-Spec 2 CD
SACD Red Book Layer also contains 5 tracks recorded live At Nassau Coliseum, December 11, 1977
Blu-Spec 2 CD contains 12 tracks recorded live At Carnegie Hall June 3, 1977
Hype sticker has 3 strips of missing info (1 x 5", 1 x 2", 1 x 1") apart from that everything is EXC
Price = $38

Toto
‎- Toto IV
Sony Records Int'l SICP 10139~40
SACD Red Book Layer also contains 4 bonus tracks: Devil's Tower, Fearful Heart, In A Little While, Oh Why
Price = $38

Shipping

U.S.A. (including Hawaii)

$13.00 Untracked / $18.00 Tracked for 1 title
$18.00 Untracked / $20.00 Tracked for 2 or 3 titles

Canada

$18.00 Tracked for 1 title
$20.00 Tracked for 2 or 3 titles

UK and Europe (except Italy)

$22.00 Untracked for 1 title
$37.00 Untracked for 2 or 3 titles

Take all 3 for $105.00 + shipping