Stop Making Sense to get a new 4K theatrical run, courtesy of A24 (with E.T. Thorngren Atmos mix)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone has found a reference to another upcoming release in September 2024 in Australia for $40, so looks like a non-special edition is coming: https://b2b.madman.com.au/actions/catalogue.do?method=view&releaseId=71579

There’s one on JPC in Germany coming in September too. But it seems to be a regular blu-ray, not a 4K, and there’s no mention of Atmos…

Yup, both are Blu Ray and DVD only- with all Special Features relegated to the low-rez video DVD... Thanks but I want the video side of this concert experience in the best 4k picture quality possible for my 106" projection screen- along with that Atmos mix...

Yup, both are Blu Ray and DVD only- with all Special Features relegated to the low-rez video DVD... Thanks but I want the video side of this concert experience in the best 4k picture quality possible for my 106" projection screen- along with that Atmos mix...
That's exactly why I thought, I need to buy this now.
Although it will shown on a 50 incher :D

Just wondering, is this A24 4k version Region free?

4K UHD is usually (all but a handful of releases are region free). Region protection is not in the UHD spec.

Ripping with MakeMKV removes region protection from all BD/UHD discs anyway, so it safe to go ahead a sell all your players, whoops I mean buy this release. :)

Stop Making Sense arrived a few minutes ago...

IMG_2105.JPG

106" of 4k goodness!

IMG_2107.JPG

Back