Tears for fears announcement - Songs for a Nervous Planet (live) SDE Blu-Ray with SW Atmos Mix Oct 25th, 2024

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

depeche76

QQ Supporter
Just received an email with an announcement for tomorrow......the pixelated image looks like a caption of the "sowing the seeds of love" video/album cover...........could it be the announcement of the Atmos mix?

1000048260.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We know Wilson did a surround mix and there were rumors several months ago it might be released by year's end, so I'm guessing that's the announcement.

I don't have Seeds of Love in surround but have the others, I'm game if it's a reasonable price.

Maybe it's some sort of concept concert? Like Elton's Red Piano? The artwork seems to reference Seeds of Love.
Like many, I think the sunflower is a highly probable sign that this upcoming release is linked to The Seeds of Love but Roland also used a dried up bouquet of sunflowers on the cover of Break It Down Again, the first single from Elemental.

TFF - Break It Down Again.jpg

release date is October 25th. 4 brand new songs followed by a full live set from the Tipping Point tour.

81QZL5qT+dL._SL1500_.jpg

71AcS+3C8zL._SL1500_.jpg

81PtbuNNZ3L._SL1500_.jpg

Disque : 1​

1Say Goodbye To Mum And Dad
2The Girl That I Call Home
3Emily Said
4Astronaut
5No Small Thing
6The Tipping Point
7Everybody Wants To Rule The World
8Secret World