The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool pic...

Chiefs hold off Ravens with last-second touchdown overturned by a toe​

(L-R) Xavier Worthy #1 and Quarterback Patrick Mahomes #15 of the Kansas City Chiefs celebrate their 27-20 win over the Baltimore Ravens at Arrowhead Stadium on September 05, 2024 in Kansas City, Missouri.ACA
(L-R) Xavier Worthy #1 and Quarterback Patrick Mahomes #15 of the Kansas City Chiefs celebrate their 27-20 win over the Baltimore Ravens at Arrowhead Stadium on September 05, 2024 in Kansas City, Missouri.ACA Photo by David Eulitt /Getty Images North America
https://torontosun.com/sports/chiefs-hold-off-ravens-27-20-when-review-overturns-a-td-on-final-play

I'll be able to see it, no problem! But it sucks for most everyone else. I hate peacock!
Don't worry, I'll keep you guys informed on how it's going.
I see it being a tough game for GB. Especially if Philly goes back to playing how they did earlier in the season last year.
Looks like we have a way to hear about the game tonight

I loved listening to the Chiefs radio coverage of the game...I don't know if the National TV crew mentioned this to the audience. During the game Chiefs RB Pacheco appeared to be injured and headed to the sidelines. He actually had stomach problems and vomited on the sidelines...and according to the radio crew they said something like this."they cleaned him up and sent him back in the game"

GB's up 3-0, they could have been up 10-0 but a td pass got nullified because both teams had 12 men on the field.
Hurts doesn't look too sharp at QB so far😀😊. He got intercepted on a pass he threw from his end zone.
GB defense looks sharp! Just got fumble recovery

When I drank that was an easy decision...things have really changed a lot :whistle:
My wife is in AA, I rarely drink. I respect her sobriety.
She does zoom AA almost every morning, probably goes to 10 meetings a week, 14 years.
I grabbed a beer and a shot and she said to me you go to AA meetings in the morning and have a drink at night occasionally
I said, I like listening to the people at the Zoom AA meetings, good stories for life's living.
@Clement

Back