The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That lead won't last
It did! Vikings are much better than I anticipated....
A lot of upsets this week! Rickys' Loins took it on the chin! I'm trying to shed a tear for them but there's nothing there....pay back for TB😚
I didn't see GB winning, that was an upset but I'll take it😁 Beerking, your son Matt, sounds like a good guy! Packers really played under control & Willis did an excellent job of filling in for Love. I know it's a Cliche, but GB really coached him up!
Baltimore, Dallas & SF all losing, wow!

Last edited:
I'm rooting for the Ravens right now. Any win against the Raiders is a good win.
Sonik, you are in my wheelhouse.

As a Browns fan, the Ravens can’t lose enough every year. You know the history there, so I don’t need to go into detail.

Also, I’ve loved the Raiders since I was a kid, watching Stabler, Biletnikoff, Hubbard and the rest giving the Steelers fits in the 70s. I hope Antonio Pierce can bring them back to power.

I’m perplexed with the Bengals vs. Chiefs. Want to see the division rival Bengals go down, but I’ve also had enough of the Chiefs. Good game so far.

Here’s to an interesting year!

I watched the KC-Cincy game. How many games have the Chiefs won on the last play? How many in the last 30 seconds?
I don't know, but I'll bet that Josh Allen does.

[Edit: That pass interference call on the Bengals was definitely an infraction because the defender jumped over the receiver preventing him from going for the ball.]

Back