The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who the heck is the Guardians ???? I see you are from Cleveland. Did you mean the Indians ?
The Guardians are a rollerblade team from Cleveland. The Indians had to buy them out to secure rights to the name. Another mistake by the lake. Anything to get rid of the ridiculous Chief Wahoo.

who the heck is the Guardians ???? I see you are from Cleveland. Did you mean the Indians ?
It doesn’t matter to me. It’s about the name on the front of the jersey. The owner didn’t want to change the name anyway and did a half-ass job of rebranding to make that point.

I’m just glad they didn’t leave town in the early 70s when things were really bleak after Vern Stouffer refused to sell the team to Steinbrenner due to his issues with the federal government. Stouffer eventually sold to Nick Mileti, who owned the Cavaliers.

Not to be outdone, Art Modell stepped up to fill the gap and bring misery to the faithful.

I hope y'all don't have to exchange mini football helmets this year. Depending on who wins. Unless it's the Chiefs.
You boys better order your Lions helmets now before they sell out. I anticipate no less that 10 pictures of home systems with a Lions helmet in position, Thank you - RickyPicks

ThrowBack version please
lionshelmet.jpg

Back