The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Play date for Bodhi and our friends dog Amber the golden doodle. A good time was had by all.

IMG_3638.jpeg

Bodhi got skunked last night during his last call before bed.
Luckily we keep a bottle of “Natures Miracle” on hand. That stuff is amazing. It works so good. It took about 10-15 minutes to wipe him down and the smell was gone. And we were all able to come in the house and go to bed.
I highly recommend any dog owner to keep a bottle of this stuff on hand for those late night emergencies.
So this morning was bath day for Bodhi. He was not at all happy about it.

IMG_1547.jpeg

Luckily we keep a bottle of “Natures Miracle” on hand. That stuff is amazing. It works so good. It took about 10-15 minutes to wipe him down and the smell was gone. And we were all able to come in the house and go to bed.
I highly recommend any dog owner to keep a bottle of this stuff on hand for those late night emergencies.

View attachment 106912
Reminds me of the time my old cat Peanut got skunked in the backyard. I went outside to see what was going on and my cat came around the corner tearing and drooling. I wasn't sure what to do so I went back inside and did an internet search for skunk spray in cats eyes. We ended up in the shower with me holding a very angry cat getting a lot of water in his face. Needless to say, there were more than a few choice expletives involved. Scared my wife and daughter who still remember it to this day.

View attachment 106912
Would anybody be happy wearing a soaked, heavy, fur coat? I don't think so.

:D

Doug

My daughter works with retired nuns. She enjoys the job so much that she is getting a Masters of Social Work, specializing in geriatric care. Any hoo, one of the sisters recently passed away. She had a cat named Katt (the sister was Swedish-American). As Sister Ansgar's health was deteriorating, one thing weighed heavy on her mind: who would take care of Katt (who is 16 and is missing one of her back legs–not a good candidate for adoption!). My daughter was worried for Sister Ansgar. I told my daughter to assure Sister that Katt would be well taken care of. I told her much of my day is spent relaxing, petting Ms. Charlotte (who, i think, still misses Stash), and listening to surround music (when i'm not bowling, that is!). Well, look who joined our household this morning:
Tongue Katt.png
Katt in carrier.png

My daughter works with retired nuns. She enjoys the job so much that she is getting a Masters of Social Work, specializing in geriatric care. Any hoo, one of the sisters recently passed away. She had a cat named Katt (the sister was Swedish-American). As Sister Ansgar's health was deteriorating, one thing weighed heavy on her mind: who would take care of Katt (who is 16 and is missing one of her back legs–not a good candidate for adoption!). My daughter was worried for Sister Ansgar. I told my daughter to assure Sister that Katt would be well taken care of. I told her much of my day is spent relaxing, petting Ms. Charlotte (who, i think, still misses Stash), and listening to surround music (when i'm not bowling, that is!). Well, look who joined our household this morning:
View attachment 107076View attachment 107077

That pic of Katt on the right...she looks like she's already taken over the household. LOL

Back