Tony Levin “Bringing It Down To The Bass” Dolby Atmos Released Sept 13

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still has the CD edition listed under the bluray write up. No response to inquiry. Don't feel like trying to undo a CD purchase if it's not a typo so I'm going to wait it out.
This is an issue with BandCamp and their selectable product types. I have seen this across the board with other titles I have ordered via BandCamp. It is all in the Description Title, and the price is a true tip off. BTW, I have seen this same issue on Amazon plenty of times too.

This is an issue with BandCamp and their selectable product types. I have seen this across the board with other titles I have ordered via BandCamp. It is all in the Description Title, and the price is a true tip off. BTW, I have seen this same issue on Amazon plenty of times too.
Good to know, thanks! Not a very good thing to let get away from you (if you are Bandcamp) in this era of bait and switch. If I had a dollar for every time I made the reasonable assumption and... nope! Should have read it like a legal document! Well... I'd be able to buy more of these things!

Back