Toyah and Roberts Sunday Lunch

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's a very patient man, Pups 🐶
Especially as he's not touring.
Although he is supporting Toyah in various festivals, this Summer.

https://isleofwightfestival.com/artists-a-z/toyah-robert
She's lucky she didn't have a wardrobe malfunction on that number. :devilish:

I'll be seeing Robert & Toyah at this years Fairport Convention's Cropredy Festival (along with 10cc, Strawbs (other than Dave Cousins not sure who is in the band post "disagreements"), Nile Rogers & Chic, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Kiki Dee and of course Fairport Convention) festival vibe has changed a lot since I first went, was much more folkie (not quite finger in the ear though), and now has a very wide range of bands which is great.

She's lucky she didn't have a wardrobe malfunction on that number. :devilish:

I'll be seeing Robert & Toyah at this years Fairport Convention's Cropredy Festival (along with 10cc, Strawbs (other than Dave Cousins not sure who is in the band post "disagreements"), Nile Rogers & Chic, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Kiki Dee and of course Fairport Convention) festival vibe has changed a lot since I first went, was much more folkie (not quite finger in the ear though), and now has a very wide range of bands which is great.
Ooh how envious am I
My brother and me had discussed going but with his work commitments and my family commitments we decided it was a non starter.

Back