What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo hoo! Gonna CRANK these tomorrow!
Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 7.54.10 PM.png

Not "new" as in just acquired, but new as in been sitting in storage boxes forever, some for almost a decade, waiting for me to get my sh*t together and get my surround system back up and going.

Feeling like something a bit... heavier... today...

View attachment 106655

I had no idea that there's a multichannel mix of Once. From those, I have the After Forever, Katatonia and Dimmu Borgir ones.

Haven't played the Dimmu DVD-A in ages, but I seem to remember I was pleasantly surprised by the surround mix (I had no expectations at all). Found it dirt cheap on eBay many years ago.

Not "new" as in just acquired, but new as in been sitting in storage boxes forever, some for almost a decade, waiting for me to get my sh*t together and get my surround system back up and going.

Feeling like something a bit... heavier... today...

View attachment 106655
Wow! Manowar sacd is a rare beast! I'm chasing it for ages but no luck so far...

ahh.. finally catching up on some stuff in the piles 😅👀

starting with a half a dozen of yer finest 7-inch oysters from Sony Music Japan 🦪🙌🤩

from top L to bottom R;

Carlos Santana & John McLaughlin "Love Devotion Surrender",
Al Kooper & Steve Stills "SuperSession",
"Carlos Santana & Buddy Miles! Live!",
Billy Joel "Piano Man",
Mahavishnu Orchestra "Birds Of Fire",
Santana "Welcome".

IMG_8955.jpeg

edit: posting it on the correct thread now.

Is there a specific thread to showcase DVD-V purchases? For the life of me I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:
Back