4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another week and no further tracking info.
1698760585748.png

Looks like USPS is still not decided on whether to accept it. The funny thing is this was shipped via UPS Mail Innovations Priority.
I wonder if their non-priority service would be quicker.

Another week and no further tracking info.
View attachment 97787
Looks like USPS is still not decided on whether to accept it. The funny thing is this was shipped via UPS Mail Innovations Priority.
I wonder if their non-priority service would be quicker.
I wouldn’t sweat it, my shipping updates never changed when I ordered the last batch and I live about 3 hours east of you. I’m still predicting a mid November delivery.

I wouldn’t sweat it, my shipping updates never changed when I ordered the last batch and I live about 3 hours east of you. I’m still predicting a mid November delivery.
Oh, I'm not worried as the last one took a month. I just think it's funny, well maybe not so funny that this is UPS's priority service.

I'd only heard the CD-4 played back in stereo and I knew it was going to sound really great in quad BD. But it might have even surpassed my high expectations.

Glad as that as many found this as best of the bundle as they did. For me it is the Black Sabbath of this batch.

I told you guys you'd like the Mingus. It might not be something you play a lot, but when you do, as I said earlier, you almost have to smile because it sounds so good and the surround is exemplary
I concur! I'd never heard it before. I like a bit of Jazz, and the Mingus is excellent, really nice mix, the sound clarity is fantastic, and I love the music.

I got into Jazz as my father played a lot of Classical, Jazz, Big Bands, and Sinatra LPs, he'd often accompany them on the piano, or play songs like say The Beatles "Love Me Do" to us in the style of say Oscar Peterson.

I used to always defend the USPS against attacks because they generally did an excellent job, especially considering the amount of mail they handle but, they have been screwing up a lot, lately. Packages being sent to nonsensical locations, delayed transit, etc.

My bundle was in Rochester, MN, about 40 miles from here, on a Saturday and tracking showed it departed there at about 7 PM that evening. It didn't arrive here until the following Thursday - five days later. it should have been here Monday.

I blame administration and the government.

Doug

Ordered on Oct 21st, in my hand on the 31st. Weird, because the tracking info hadn't changed since the 27th. No damage to any contents.
Now which one to start with....

Edit: Ooops, spoke too soon. The America jewel case was damaged on the bottom corner on the non-hinge side. It's still totally functional, just not pretty. I'll probably still replace it.

Last edited:
My Quadio bundle order got lost by UPS Innovations back on Oct 16th. USPS never got the package. After a week or so of back and forth with all 3 parties (Rhino, UPS, USPS) the great folks at Rhino are shipping me a new set. I hope no one else had the same shipping experience, but if you did you can count on Rhino to make it right.

Back