5.1 BD!! "Electric Lady Studios: A Jimi Hendrix Vision" 3CD/1BD box set (Experience Hendrix/Legacy) (3/25/2022)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys, just an FYI for fans of Electric Ladyland, Atmos, and physical media. I contacted the Experience Hendrix, LLC about a possible Blu-ray version of the Atmos mix, and was told there aren't any immediate plans for this. However, if demand for a Blu-ray release with Atmos warranted it, they would explore it.

If interested, you may want to reach out to the email address below General Inquiries / Feedback on the following site:

https://www.jimihendrix.com/experience-hendrix-llc/
There is a BluRay version in the box set. I know it is very difficult to obtain but it is apparently going to be offered to people who ordered it a few years ago as I did.
It doesn’t contain Atmos.
The original post refers to the 2018 Electric Ladyland 3-CD + 5.1 Blu Ray set, which subsequently appeared in an Atmos streaming version.

As distinct from the Electric Lady Studios future release, which is the topic of this thread. ;)

If anyone is still looking for this stand-alone Blu Ray I noticed that a seller on Mercari had several copies for sale. I bought one and can confirm it is legit. It was priced at just under $20 with one copy remaining as of this morning.

If anyone is still looking for this stand-alone Blu Ray I noticed that a seller on Mercari had several copies for sale. I bought one and can confirm it is legit. It was priced at just under $20 with one copy remaining as of this morning.
This appears to be the same seller from Wisconsin that I bought from on eBay, moved 30+ copies there before the listing and selling history disappeared.

Reactions: PK
Thanks for the heads-up as well. I ordered one.

Back