ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because I love the Doors...I just pre-ordered this 50th Anniversary edition. Amazon US is $54.98 and I ordered from Bull Moose for a total shipped of $42.97 :)

1598036230927.png

Hmmmm - Toni Braxton has some regrets. I would have helped her out...had she asked. lmao

The singer, who released her 10th studio album, Spell My Name, last week, spoke candidly to the Guardian about how her religious upbringing affected her behavior as a young woman.

“I regret not having more sex when I was younger,” said Braxton, 52. “I should have drank more. I should have partied more. Smoked more, even. I think my religious upbringing stopped me doing a lot of things that I should have done.

Hmmmm - Toni Braxton has some regrets. I would have helped her out...had she asked. lmao

The singer, who released her 10th studio album, Spell My Name, last week, spoke candidly to the Guardian about how her religious upbringing affected her behavior as a young woman.

“I regret not having more sex when I was younger,” said Braxton, 52. “I should have drank more. I should have partied more. Smoked more, even. I think my religious upbringing stopped me doing a lot of things that I should have done.
Sorta reminds me of Jennifer Love Hewitt a few years back commenting about wishing she had done nude scenes when she was younger and she still had the body to do them. I’m like - no shit!

Back