ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Linda Thompson is a fan of the first Roxy Music album cover... ;)

The album is titled Proxy Music.

Proxy Music.jpg

I don't think carpet bombing YouTube videos is really in the spirit of this thread, @Clint Eastwood... 🫤
Ah, the videos are harmless. No worse than my constant Black Sabbath pictures. Anyhow, I like the songs from youtube generally. Maybe we need a youtube video thread. Seriously....we have threads for all other forms of music. The streaming thread (atmos) is literally full of everyone's streaming moments. It too takes forever to scroll to the top at times. There has got to be a place to post our favorite songs via youtube.

I don't think carpet bombing YouTube videos is really in the spirit of this thread, @Clint Eastwood... 🫤
I respectfully disagree with a violation of the intended spirit of those posts....I feel qualified to make that assertion because I am the one who created this thread. In the past I sometimes post a flurry of posts, today was a motown/soul theme. Another member on here expressed a lack of "love" for this music category on here and I agree with him. Since I left the forum this thread has been under utilized, but I intend to bring it back to it's original useage level.

I encourage everyone to use this thread as much as they want

Back