ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the bond series and Goldfinger with Shirley Bassey is my favorite...what a voice! I don't buy CD's very often, but I will look for this one! One of my favorite lines...Do you expect me to talk....NO MR.BOND, I EXPECT YOU TO DIE
Old Bond never mentions he has a mysterious older brother, Basildon, who always appears to be stationary :ROFLMAO:
1728137360311.png

Well done appreciation of the album.

Sadly, no love for the late, great Jesse Ed Davis, whose lead guitar is all over this record, like the opening riff to #9 Dream.

The Bob Dylan Center in Tulsa is doing an exhibit & events next month.
https://bobdylancenter.com/visit/exhibits/jesse-ed-davis/

Davis was a fearless and uncompromising artist, steadfastly dedicated to his craft and thriving as a collaborator with fellow musicians such as Jackson Browne, Taj Mahal, John Lennon, Leon Russell, Eric Clapton, Johnny Cash, Neil Diamond, Leonard Cohen, Rod Stewart and Dylan himself.
Unlike Dylan, however, Davis’ significance as a musician, songwriter and, notably, Native American artist has been unjustly neglected since his passing in 1988, an oversight the exhibit aims to correct.

A tribute concert featuring past collaborators Jackson Browne, Taj Mahal, Joy Harjo and the Grafitti Band set for Feb. 6, 2025 in Tulsa.

Klaus Voorman, George Harrison, Jesse Ed Davis ~ Concert for Bangladesh

1728227767784.png

Back